Saltyshrimp Easy Filter Powder 40g
Easy Filter Powder is a natural, high-performance filtering powder that enables you to easily make your own liquid filter medium for conditioning and clearing up aquarium water. Also suitable for ponds and marine aquaria.
Immediately after being added to the tank, Easy Filter Powder starts cleaning the water. The water remains turbid for some hours while the filter powder is active.
Easy Filter Powder
• removes noxious substances like copper and other heavy metals, chemicals, ammonia, pesticides, pharmaceutical residue, chlorine (in freshwater) etc. from water
• serves as plant nutrient deposit - plant roots are provided with nutrients for a longer period of time
• improves the biological acitiviy of the substrate and filter
• shortens the time new tanks need to cycle
• prevents diseases and algae proliferation
• removes noxious bacteria, diseases like skin infections, fin rot etc. heal faster
• reduces stress and losses during transport in fish and shrimp
• adds minerals and trace elements
• improves the appetite of your tank inhabitants, and intensifies their colours
• improves the vitality of your tank inhabitants, offspring grows up more healthily
• improves and stabilises water quality
• removes odors
• makes the water crystal clear
• 100% natural
Instructions of use
For monthly care, for conditioning and cleaning fresh water during a water change, and for alleviating problems. Add the necessary amount of Easy Filter Powder to a glass of water, stir thoroughly and add the fluid filter medium you have just created to your tank immediately.
0.5 g for 40 litres of aquarium water. If used to alleviate problems or to remove pharmaceutical residue, use double or triple amount. Measuring scoop marking: 1ml = ca. 0.5g / 2ml = ca.1 g
Measuring spoon enclosed.
HOW TO PREPARE A SUPPLY OF FLUID FILTER MEDIUM
It is quite easy to prepare a supply of fluid filter medium in a bottle.
Take a bottle with a cap (e.g. a cleaned empty bottle of drinking water), fill it two thirds full of water and add the respective amount of Easy Filter Powder, for dosage please see below. Close the bottle tighly and shake. You can use the fluid filter medium you have thus created for a long time.
Important: Strongly shake the bottle for 20 seconds before adding the required amount of fluid filter medium to your tank. Use immediately after shaking.
Dosage for creating a supply of fluid filter medium
20 g to 0.5 litres of water (sufficient for 1,600 litres of tank water)
Dosage of the fluid filter medium you have thus created
approx. 10 ml to 32 litres of water
Available packaging sizes (screw socket)
40 g (sufficient for approx. 3200 l aquarium water)
100 g (sufficient for approx. 8000 l aquarium water)